You can contact Hampton Roads General Counsel or Rocky Mountain General Counsel by completing the form below or at the addresses that follow.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
M. Christina Floyd, Founder
|In Virginia:||In Colorado:|
|Hampton Roads General Counsel||Rocky Mountain General Counsel|
|4445 Corporation Lane # 256||400 Harrison Avenue, Suite 200|
|Virginia Beach, Virginia 23462||Leadville, CO 80461|
Important – Please Note:
- E-mail is not a secure method of communication.
- Any e-mail that is sent to you or by you may be copied and held by various computers it passes through as it goes from sender to recipient.
- Persons not participating in the communication may intercept it by improperly accessing your computer or even some computer which the e-mail passes through.
- By submitting an email you consent to receive e-mail communications from Hampton Roads General Counsel (HRGC) and Rocky Mountain General Counsel (RMGC).
- Contacting Hampton Roads General Counsel or Rocky Mountain General Counsel via telephone or the email form below does not establish an attorney-client relationship and the firm has no duty to maintain as confidential any information submitted, so please do not include any privileged or sensitive information in your communication.
- If you send HRGC or RMGC information electronically via this website, you agree that review of that information, even if you submitted it in a good faith effort to retain HRGC or RMGC, and, further, even if it is highly confidential, does not preclude HRGC or RMGC from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could and will be used against you.
- Your acceptance of these terms will be logged in conjunction with your IP address, the date, and the time.